For busy managers who know they can do better.
Have you ever attended a training day about productivity and time management only to get back to the office and fall straight back into your old habits?
You’re not alone.
There are thousands of managers who know this information in theory, yet they still feel stress and pressure from overdue projects, overwhelmed by their endless to-do list, exhausted and tired all the time. Their lack of time management threatens their business reputation and the trust they’ve worked so hard to earn from their clients.
These leaders know they are capable of doing things better but they haven’t had the proper support to actually implement the training properly.
That’s why my one-to-one coaching program gets results.
This coaching creates the accountability and environment for you to:
- build productive habits
- test and measure the tools that work best for you
- get over your excuses and procrastination
You’ll never feel guilty or stressed about a phone call from the client you’ve been avoiding again. And, you’ll stop giving away your time for peanuts.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners and key managers. Find out more at http://www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.
Choose time management support that actually gets results.
Learn more or book here through the Regional Business Partnership Network.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Leave work on time using a Buffer Zone
- Learn to say ‘No’ so that you can say ‘Yes’ to the right things
- Prioritise and Plan Tasks
- Tackle limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in ineffective work habits
- Fall out of love with keeping busy and stay focussed on goals instead
- Delegate effectively
- Minimise and prevent costly distractions
- Manage your energy to avoid decision fatigue
- Automate with time-saving tools and hacks
- Get your team on board for long term gains
Previous clients have saved about $11,000 a year in unproductive time. That’s a 1200% return on the investment over a year!
What Our Customers are Saying:
Alana, Marshall & Heaphy
“Hannah definitely knows her topic and shared some very interesting insights and points.”
Taryn, Marshall & Heaphy
“I liked the tips on how to manage the most common distractions.”
Enquire about coaching
We’d love to help you reach your goals. With individual coaching packages, the training is tailored to help you achieve maximum results in the shortest time possible.
Clarity, energy and confidence are yours