The world needs more creativity and innovation.
Let’s inspire your listeners together.
Hannah lives in New Zealand with her husband and toddler.
I’m Hannah Fitzgibbon and I’d love to help inspire your community live their most creative life with confidence and joy.
I’m on a mission to spread creative thinking skills and spark your inner creative voice.
The world needs creativity and innovation. This is how we progress as humans. But, the creative journey is paved with challenges: we’re told the story of the starving artist since we’re children, our brain is hard wired to resist anything new (like creative ideas), we doubt our ability and worthiness to succeed and we crush our ingenuity with judgement and comparison.
Yet, we know our purpose is to create.
I help practicing artists break down mental barriers to amplify their creative voice, confidently communicate the value of their work and find more joy and flow in their creative process.
And for those who don’t think they’re creative… I unlock the world of creativity, teach them how to have new ideas and develop creative skills.
I’m a creative sage.
I’ll go out of my way to make sure I say things on your show that I’ve never said on another podcast.
I’m always learning new things, so your interview with me will be fresh and current.
Here’s a selection of interviews I’ve given:
Art and Soul Podcast
Topics I like discussing:
I want to help more people tap into their creativity, but I also want to empower them with tools to find more joy and flow in their creative work.
- How to have more creative ideas and implement the good ones
- How to manage your energy and time in alignment with your creative process
- Busting myths about creativity, the starving artist and creative talent
- Overcoming creative blocks like imposter syndrome
- How to find more joy and flow in your creativity
- Find your purpose through creative exploration
- The neuroscience of the creative process
I’ll help promote your podcast interview by:
- Sharing it with my Facebook followers, Instagram followers and email list.
- Posting a wrap-up of our key talking points on my website or feature the episode in a blog post.
Here are some creative experiments I’d love to share with your listeners:
- How I found my purpose by recording my curiosity and learning progress.
- How playing blocks daily with my baby daughter helped unblock my creativity by embracing constraints.
- How I restarted my creative habit by drawing sketch notes in the park during my work lunch breaks
- Discovering my Sparketype helped me connect with my purpose and release my old ideas of what it meant to be creative.
- I taught 7 people with no prior experience how to draw faces in just 2-hours to show that art is a skill that can be learned.
I will wear headphones and ensure a quiet, private environment for our recording session because I know sound quality is important.
Hannah Fitzgibbon left her corporate finance job to reconnect with her creativity. She’s the founder of Creative Apothecary. Her goal is to help people like you develop and trust your creativity to find more joy and flow in work you love. You can start now by checking out her website: hannahfitzgibbon.com
Here are some links you might want to share with your community:
Thank you for your consideration. I’m looking forward to having a fun and thoughtful conversation with you.